Business Development Manager - Sales Channels
Join our Team!
Digital WarRoom is a young, profitable, growing e-discovery software company driving the move toward accessible, affordable e-discovery software for law firms and corporate legal teams. Our introduction of the acclaimed Digital WarRoom™ software product line in 2010 has generated significant growth, creating the need for a sales and business development professional.
This position is directly responsible for developing a channel plan, recruiting new VAR and Service provider partners, and actively managing the selling effort to grow sales volume in the Digital WarRoom product line and DWR Remote™ hosted e-discovery services.
Your success will be measured on monthly, quarterly and annual revenue objectives. In this key role you will take the sales organization to a new level, while pursuing the following goals:
- Attract, negotiate and sign new reseller and service provider partners
- Manage and be the main point of contact for selling efforts with existing channel partners
- Work closely with Channel Support Manager to optimize training and support offerings for our partners
- Maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices and sales training
- Develop channel metrics and opportunity reporting with the use of salesforce.com and other tools
- Communicate effectively with partners on new products and service offerings.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Provide training or presentations at sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Prepare written presentations, sales proposals, reports, and price quotations.
- Achieve or exceed sales quotas set for the channel organization
- Effective training and support of partners
- Independent, entrepreneurial, and results-focused
- The desire and drive to be the best paid person in the Digital WarRoom organization.
- 5+ years experience recruiting, training and managing resellers, consulting firms, or legal services partners
- 5+ years track record of success in the sale of legal software and/or services
- Experience selling technology solutions into Legal, IT, or infosec, to senior level decision makers;
- Prior experience in sales channel management with a quota and commission structured environment is preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to articulate both the business value and technical benefits of product solution;
- Willingness and ability to obtain e-discovery industry certification within 6 months of joining the GGO team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Comfort level with software and technology; ability to learn and effectively demonstrate the software
- Knowledge of the e-discovery and legal technology markets
- Strong usage of metrics and ability to accurately forecast on an on-going basis;
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 25% - 50% Travel Required
Digital WarRoom offers a great opportunity to get involved with a high-growth company and be a major contributor to its success. Compensation is competitive and structured to reward successful sales growth. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and 401K. Location: Seattle preferred; other key metro areas considered.
To be considered, please upload your resume on this page, or send via email to